Join our team and become a part of the important USCYBERCOM mission!
USCYBERCOM collaborates with existing cyberspace resources creating synergy that does not currently exist and synchronizing war-fighting effects to defend the USA's information security environment.
- TS/SCI + Poly is required
- Minimum three years of experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Understanding of SharePoint in a secure cyberspace environment.
- Experience with interacting with the customer to gather requirements for SharePoint solution implementations.
- Experience with designing and implementing business processes within SharePoint.
Develop, deploy and maintain existing and new MS SharePoint portals, database management, and MS office suite applications that support USCYBERCOM Cyberspace environment. Will perform a subset of the following:
- Implement controlled document management workflows and controlled documents library customizations.
- Update existing workflows and forms in SharePoint and design, build, deploy, and administer custom workflows.
- Collect user requirements, develop solutions and train users on solution.
- Implement solutions where SharePoint can be leveraged to meet current and future business needs.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and administer SharePoint custom workflows and applications as required.
- Support upgrades and configuration of the current version of SharePoint to the latest version of SharePoint being procured by the government troubleshooting user/application issues as needed ensuring software standards are being met.
- Develop SharePoint and web services to support USCYBERCOM staff functions, requirements management, cyberspace operations, and coordination and knowledge sharing amongst organizations.
- Develop, update, and maintain the USCYBERCOM Workflow Management Systems (WMS) and Records Management Systems which currently resides on SharePoint, in coordination with the J0 Directorate.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites for the Joint Operations Center (JOC), which are considered C2 tools [e.g., the Cyberspace Tasking Order (CTO) C2 system].
- Design, develop, and maintain USCYBERCOM web sites and SharePoint sites in coordination with stakeholders, requirements and in accordance with Section 508 and USCYBERCOM guidelines.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.